Got my dream bag, but having second thoughts...

1. I've been lusting after the stratus pm from the olympe collection for a while, and I think it's the most beautiful bag LV ever came up with. I got it today, and I am :tender::love::drool: so in love with it....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

but I just can't justify it:crybaby:....I've saved up some money lately (and have been spending lots on bags lol) but I will go back to school soon and recently I lent family members lots of money for emergency reasons and sigh....didn't get my tax refund 'cause some person cashed it...

It's it gorgeous though?

2. Really pretty! It's quite expensive so I would get why you would return it. How did someone cash your tax check?

3. It is very beautiful but you also have think about other priorities.

4. I guess you need to listen to your heart on this one- let us know what you decide!

5. oh she's so beautiful :smile: the olympe bags are the one line that the manager at my local store completely raved about. she's usually very "eh" about bags and new line, but she absolutely loves the olympe line. i hope you decide to keep her but totally understand the situation.

6. It is a gorgeous bag but if you don't love love it, it's okay;) It's hard to appreciate it if you feel guilty buying it.

7. is that the beige or ecru color?

8. beautiful!

9. it is gorgeous. will be hard to give up but you gotta do what you gotta do!

10. This is ecru. Ecru is a more lighter, complex color, more like a cloud, with traces of pink. The beige is a slightly darker light-brownish more homogeneous color.

11. It is beautiful, but you have to feel comfortable about your purchase

12. OMG! That is love! I saw it IRL and its fabulous! Keep it!

13. thanks for the explanation cola. my SA said she would try to find me one, and asked if i wanted beige or ecru....i had no idea which was the better color.

14. This is one of the best bags I've seen in a long time. Do you what you must.

15. that bag is beautiful!!!!