Got my cherry pochette!!!

1. So, I got my hands on one of the last cerises series pochette in the country!!! Saks Fifth Ave!!! I'm so excited....thought I would share w/you guys :biggrin:
    IMG_0701.JPG IMG_0702.JPG
  2. WOW!!! I've been looking for one of those!!! Where in the US did they find it? Would you mind telling us the price? Congratulations!!!
  3. So jealous right now lol! Diva that is hot!!!
  4. Congrats on your purchase !
  5. I just saw it in your showcase!!! It's a BEAUTIFUL piece!!!:love: CONGRATS!
  6. Adorable! I love the Cerises Pochette because the single pair of cherries is really cute without being overwhelming like the Bucket. :yes:
  7. Congrats!!! I love it!!!
  8. I paid retail for it in the Saks Fifth Ave in NYC...I initally called the 1866 vuitton and they told me that Saks had 1 or 2, so I dashed over and had to ask for it because it was not displayed!!! got it!!!...$375 plus tax
  9. Was it made in Spain?
  10. Yay... you got the last one!!! :yahoo:
  11. Congrats! It is so cute!:love:
  12. 0o00o, its just SO cute!!! congrats on getting the last one, Diva Divina
  13. I am so jealous. :love: :love:

Do they have a new speedy somewhere in the US? I thought someone here called and didn't find any cerises pieces before.
  14. I know in Manhasset LV they still have the Sac Plat, Umbrella, Pochette (Sold to me) :biggrin: but I exchanged it at the Saks on 5th Ave. for a made in France one (Crazy me) :shame:
  15. Oh very nice! A rare gem to find now that the line has been discontinued. She is a keeper.