Got my Bronze Stam today!

Pinkie said:
Does the bronze have suede lining?? It says suede on NAP and I was wondering if that was a mistake.

Yours is BEAUTIFUL!!

I was wondering that too .. I was told that the spring collection has suede and the fall has canvas ....That's just make me more confused :huh: If' thats' wright, the one on NAP is an "old" bag...or what??

Cilifene said:
I was wondering that too .. I was told that the spring collection has suede and the fall has canvas ....That's just make me more confused :huh: If' thats' wright, the one on NAP is an "old" bag...or what??

Yes. MJ no longer uses suede lining in the recent Stams.

MJ also switched the hardware of many bags from Silver to Gold! I came across a Black Blake with silver hardware yesterday (recent Blakes have gold hardware), SA doesn't even know where it came from (it just popped up in the store yesterday) -- whether it's a return or an item that's stuck in the store's storage room. =) I don't know whether I should go for it -- it doesn't have all the tags & it's still sold at full retail price!

bag.lover said:
Yes. MJ no longer uses suede lining in the recent Stams.

MJ also switched the hardware of many bags from Silver to Gold! I came across a Black Blake with silver hardware yesterday (recent Blakes have gold hardware), SA doesn't even know where it came from (it just popped up in the store yesterday) -- whether it's a return or an item that's stuck in the store's storage room. =) I don't know whether I should go for it -- it doesn't have all the tags & it's still sold at full retail price!

Thank you bag.lover ;)