Got my Botkier Sophie today! *modeling pics*

1. I got my Botkier Sophie (small) tote in Bordeaux today. I was SO EXCITED when I saw the DHL guy pull up! Here is a modeling pic plus some pics of the bag itself for anyone interested in purchasing one! The modeling pic was took with my phone and I feel like it conveyed the color a little more. The bag shots sort of give off a tomato color and the bag doesn't look tomato-y at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!! She's beautiful and the color is very nice! I'm sure you will be getting lots of use out of Sophie!

3. It is so pretty...I love the color!

4. Beautiful! I love my Sophie - hope you love yours too!

5. Oooh she is beautiful, congratulations!!! Such a gorgeous color too. :yahoo:

6. Beautiful!:tup:

7. Glad you got your bag!! Love it!

8. Beautiful bag!!!

9. The sophie is gorgeous!

Are you able to hang it on your shoulders or are the handles too short?

10. ^^^ A littttle too short. But if you are little or don't mind it feeling a little awkward it is doable.

11. Thanks so much for your reply! Again, your bag is fabulous!

12. Beautiful bag! I just love Botkier!

13. Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does the bag look totally different in these pics?! I could swear in the first one the bag looks brownish-red with silver HW, then in the other ones it looks coral red with gold HW :wacko:

Either way rachieface you got yourself one gorgeous bag there!! Isn't the Botkier leather to die for?! Congrats!

14. lovely bag!
    may i ask how the weight is on that?

15. Congrats! I know you were looking for this for awhile....so happy you finally got yours! :yahoo: