Got my Black Day from Jills Consignment AND my Turquoise Boobie Today!

1. Stupid mailman just left the notices in my mailbox instead of trying to deliver them, my daughter was home all day! :cursing: gggrrr! So I went to the post office and waited 90 minutes for my mailman to finish his route. I knew what was in those boxes and I wasnt gonna leave them there!

The leather on the Black Day is AMAZING! Soft, thick and smooth. I couldnt have gotten a better bag. Its perfect. And it doesnt look like its ever been used. No tags, how do I know what year it is by the numbers on the inside tag? It has notched rivets. 2006?

My Turquoise Boobie is too cute for words and now I must find a bag to match. I'm thinking a Twiggy maybe.

I gotta take pictures!:yahoo:

2. woot woot!:wlae:

I was womdering who snagged the day from Jill's. it wasn't up for very long

3. Congratulations on both -- I think the turquoise would be a nice pop of color on the black bag!

4. congrats Donna... I can't wait to see pictures of them!

5. Can't wait to see pics. What is Jill's Consignment? Is it a web site or a store in your area?

6. Congrats on your new Bal items! I have done the same at the post offiice, and it's so nerve racking waiting! Does the Day have a silver tag? I know how to tell seasons by the letter on them. It goes as follows F/W 2003 is the letter D, S/S 04 is C, F/W 04 is B, S/S 05 is A, F/W 05 is Z, S/S 06 is Y, and F/W 06 is W. If the Day doesn't have the silver tag, check out naffs site to see if they give any other ways to identify the year without it. I hope you post pics!
    :heart:
    atelier.naff

7. Where do you keep getting all those boobs from?

8. Congrats! I almost snagged that Day bag, if not for another pending B purchase. Yay for you!

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

sorry but that sounds so funny ;)

10. Congrats Donna:wlae: what a deal :nuts: i know you have been looking for a Day bag with a great price for a long time. I am happy for you.:yahoo: :drinkup:

11. Congrats! Pics please! :nuts:

12. Congrats!!!!!!!!!
    That mailman...:biguns: don't mess with a woman and her Bbags.

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats!!! can't wait to see pix!!

15. Congrats! Can't wait to see your new boobie and day!