Got my BE dark grey LOVE ME!!!

1. Ok girls.....Happy New Year first of all!!!!

I FINALLY got the BE Love Me in dark grey (thanks to the EXCELLENT customer service at Muse Ten!!!!! Those girls ROCK!!!) My bag was impeccably packaged....purse was inside the dustcover and then carefully boxed with tissue. It was a pleasure opening the box and bag and KUDOS to Hillary and Cindy and Muse Ten for placing the bag in the dustcover.....the presentation and packaging mean a great deal to me. It shows they care and took the time to make sure the bag was packed properly.

Anyways....here's my 2 cents.....:

• LOVE it!!!!!
    • Leather is soft, smooshy, smells divine....thick, chewy....amazing
    • Dark grey color blends beautifully to whatever you're wearing For ex: I wore a brown coat and the bag almost became a 'chocolate' color....when I had on black, it became a dark charcoal...when I wore "medium grey", it became the dark grey it's meant to be GORGEOUS! and I love this "chameleon-like" quality of the bag
    • bag is NOT as large as I thought and actually, it's really the perfect size for me (15 x 12 x 6)
    • inside fuscia silk lining is GORGEOUS and goes impeccably well with the bag! It's deliciously RICH!
    • drawstring closure is lovely and when you gather the sides, it adds such charm to the bag in a sexy, chic kind of way! 2 leather tags discreetly say "Belen Echandia" on one, and "B.E" on the other...one includes 2 sweet fuschia crystal studs...pick up perfectly on the interior silk lining
    • silver hardware including the metal rings are beautifully done...smooth...shiny...a definite rocker-appeal
    • tassels on the 2 front pockets are sexy....and definitely what adds charm to the bag
    • bottom of bag is smooth and protected by 4 "feet" which I really like
    • Inner compartments ROCK!!!! There is one middle "zippered" compartment with a gorgeous silver zip pull that you can put anything. You then have 2 additional compartments on either side as well as, a strap with a clasp for keys. 2 wall-pockets for cell and pen or lipstick also and one zippered compartment on side of bag with a gorgeous silver "bale" style tag that says "Belen Echandia made in Italy"
    • Handles are SO beautiful!!!! The top stiching with the ribbon-like weaving is so pretty....and the detachable shoulder strap is padded and amazingly comfortable
    Bottom line is I LOVE MY LOVE ME!!!!!!!! It is SO well-made.....with attention to detail and design that I love and have noticed!!! It's spacious, roomy, but not overly HUGE. Yes, there's a LOT of space......would I get a mini??? MAYBE. Would I get another Love Me normal size??? Most definitely!!!!

This is a beautiful bag that is sexy and functional. I love the way it's organized on the inside...I've never owned a handbag that was so well constructed and thought-out. Jackie has taken a lot of time and effort and obviously wears and is passionate about her creations because they not only look KICK ASS amazing, they're practical.....does it get any better???

I think not!!!!!!

I'll post pics in a bit........I'm seriously debating on getting the Black Crash LM....I know I'd love it too!!!

Thanks to all the ladies who raved about BE....I know see why. All that you can do with Jackie's designs is love them....they truly are amazing.

Thanks Jackie!!!!!!! :yahoo:

2. OMG ... congrats, sweetie!! Quick post your pics!!

3. Glad you love it!! Can't wait to see your pics : )

4. yay CONTESSA!!! Welcome to the BE club!!! For all those reasons you listed, this is why I own two LMs and do have a dark grey one FINALLY on the way!!! You have me so excited for the dark grey, i love the chameleon quality that you describe!!! Well worth the expense when you find something that is 1) of impeccable quality and 2) works so perfectly for you. Personally, i love the size of the LM and use mine (packed!) daily without a weight problem. I still think a mini would be perfect for when i don't; need to carry as much so i'm still thinking of getting one of those :smile:

5. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your pics! I really want to get a love me this month! :smile:

6. I have a LOT of pics!!!!

Ready?????

7. I have this same bag and I LOVE it. I sold it a few weeks after I bought it, then I repurchased it from the person I sold it to.... I kept missing her. hahah. We want pics!!!

8. Come on, don't tease us! :p

9. Contessa!!! It Is Not Nice To Tease!!!

:smile:)

10. Ok....first...picture the setting......hubby, kids and I pick her up from FedEx (yes they f'd up the delivery), but after pick-up, we were off to Niagara Falls for a romantic and fun get-away.....These were all taken in the hotel.

these pics were taken after I did an inspection with my vodka martini in-hand!!!!

First series of pics.....most are with flash...un-retouched.

More in a bit.

Warning....pictures are GRAPHIC!!!!! Viewer discretion is advised!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Oh man - that is one stunner :sweatdrop:

12. Here are some more....Please note that the leather is well...."leather". There are some natural marks and streaks of color differentiation....this is in my opinion what adds character to the bag.....and as a glass artist, I can tell you, I appreciate ALL things handmade.....like crystal glasses....not one is the same....each are beautiful in their own way!!!

Ok....more pics!!!! Color is VERY true to real life.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WITHOUT FLASH!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. 2 final "detailed" pics......I tried to be accurate and give you all a real sense of what this bag is like......Hope I have!!!

Btw....I don't find this bag heavy in the slightest......But I do know that a mini would be nice to have on other occasions where I might not need as much room.

So????? What do you think?? I know the Dark Grey LM has been posted in pics before....that's the reason I bought one!!!! Hope I'm not duplicating anything!

Cheers!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Contessa, I"m so excited for you. Those pictures were stunning. You really captured the essence of the Love Me!!!!!

I love how you celebrated in style tonight with the family!

15. Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! When the kids were asleep, my husband asked whether there'd be room in the bed for him, or would I be sleeping with the bag!!!!!! He loves it though.....I'm lucky to have a husband who appreciates luxury and wants his wife to look good and be happy!!!