Got it, Got it, Got it!!!

1. Thought I was going to be on the WL forever (well at least for months), but got the call from my favorite SA this past weekend that the Black Neo Cabby MM is in and only two left! I immediately charged it and picked it up today. It's gorgeous! I didn't have the opportunity to compare the black denim as the other one was sold the same day. The SAs said there was dozen of ladies asking for the Neo Cabby and I lucked out. :p

While I was at LV, also tried on the Nimbus PM and GM in both Perle and Anthracite. The PM is too small and the GM is huge! I'm 5'6" but gosh I can't imagine myself toting around with that. Wish there was a MM, than that would be perfect. Out of the two, Perle is much prettier, but I can see myself with both colors. Both very lovely.

Also viewed the Trevi GM. Didn't care too much for it when I saw the photos, but IRL, it's a great looking bag. Versatile and practical. Kinda heavy even though it was lightly stuffed. SA said it will come out in Mono next year, but release date is not definite. I bet it's gonna look HOT in Mono.

Wanted to try on the Damier Ebene Saleya MM, but my boutique has been sold out for a month and a half now. So I guess I gotta wait.

Without further adieu...presenting Noir Neo Cabby MM :tender:

Btw, sorry for the not so pleasant looking fotos.
    IMG_1492.JPG IMG_1493.JPG IMG_1496.JPG IMG_1500.JPG IMG_1497.JPG
  2. Gorgeous!! Looks good on you. Congrats and enjoy your new baby:yahoo:
  3. Congrats!
  4. wow lucky you.. i love this bag... congrats!!! :tup:
  5. Congrats, I love it! I'm still in lust with that bag.
  6. congrats, love love love it. I should be getting mine any day now. would you say that your pics show the real color? I know some people wanted it to be darker. I hope the one I get isnt faded looking.yours looks great
  7. Congrats. I love this bag. Its number one on my wish list.
  8. Me likey!!! Congrats!
  9. Thanks! It's slightly darker IRL. But I wished it was just a tad bit darker. Oh wells. Can't complain. ;)
  10. Congrats! That black denim is hot!
  11. It is such a great bag huh? I love mine so much! I am so glad I got it! Congrats on yours!
  12. Gorgeous! Congrats!
  13. Love this bag!!! Congrats
  14. lovely.... congrats!:smile:
  15. great bag u have ! congrats !