Got DH a gift and a little something for me! HEE HEE

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
A surprise I just love you gift for dh! The bastia flip-flops in black for him. He loves them and reluctantly modeled them! I ordered the exact same pair in the brown for me! LOL They are SOOOO comfy! I so recommend them as a gift for your SO's!

And while I was there I also picked up a silver Dentelle Kirsten, gold dentelle wallet and framboise cles!

Attachments

• bastiaDH.JPG
    bastiaDH.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 289
  • Dentelle.JPG
    Dentelle.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 274
Congrats you're on a roll my Bf same one's but I can't wear thongs :sad: Everything else is beautiful ( I have the same things only my purse in silver not gold) you have FAB taste if I do say so myself :lol:

A surprise I just love you gift for dh! The bastia flip-flops in black for him. He loves them and reluctantly modeled them! I ordered the exact same pair in the brown for me! LOL They are SOOOO comfy! I so recommend them as a gift for your SO's!
And while I was there I also picked up a silver Dentelle Kirsten, gold dentelle wallet and framboise cles!

Hi.. Your dear hubby is sure a lucky guy :yes:

great shopping day !