Got Another Extra Pce Card....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used one to get a pair of black gloves (pre ordered - they are overnighting). I will do another drawing for the other card I have. I will draw a name tomorrow. The sale starts Dec. 1 and ends Dec. 9. so if I get it out tomorrow, you should still have time to use it.

good luck!

p.s. please enter your name in this thread to be eligible for the drawing....

2. okay this is creepy. one of the SAs just called me right now to ask if I received my PCE card. I'm like, uh, yeah, I was just there about 3 hours ago remember?

3. Yay, me firts :biggrin:.. good luck to me! December 9 is my b-day BTW!!

4. okay the same SA just called me again. I said, didn't you just call me about 5 minutes ago? WHAT ARE THEY SMOKING DOWN THERE!?

5. Lmao, well I guess that is really flattering in some way right..

6. or just really super agressive marketing. :wtf:

7. Didn't you get two last time too? Maybe they have two entries of your name in the client track and use them both somehow.

8. I think its because I shop at both the Glendale Galleria and the Beverly Center?

9. That shouldn't matter, well at least I don't think. The client track is all the same throughout the whole coach system. That is so weird!

10. Don't tell anyone!!!! These drawings will be over!:lol:

11. I think they just love you and care about you enough to worry about you getting the PCE card and yes, bring more money into the store, lmao. I never get anything because I dont buy too much from them I guess. I have some wristlets from the outlet and flats from Macys and juts got a purse last PCE event from the store, maybe??? I hope so :cross fingers:

12. Haha, I don't plan on it. I think it's great that you pass them on to other tPFers!

13. yes, they just love my money....:crybaby:

14. I'd love to be included in the drawing. Thanks!

15. Include me please! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.