Got an Elisha!

1. Beautiful black. Looks almost like velvet, very elegant in comparison to the Sienna's and frankies. Almost lost my husband in the deal, he got the box from the door. But he bought a guitar for Christmas so hells bells, that means I get one more bag. Im not sure this one is me though. I really love my Sienna and Frankie. Im just going to give it a try when Im all dressed up for Xmas. I dont wear anything but black anyway so it should look great.:tup:

2. Congrats on the Elisha. I don't have one, but I'd like one. It is one of my fave styles! If you decide it is not for you, don't keep it to keep it, IMO. If it sits in a closet, it is just like burning your money.

3. You're right. I was going to start a store at eBay for stuff I dont use, but Im so stressed with my other business and christmas its like I never have time to sit down and photograph anything. This is a BEEE AUTIFUL bag though.....ohhhhhhh. Still has the tag on it. I just love the sienna's, frankies, and stuff, I love the ada's and Jillians....You're right about the money though. I haven't even used my Ada yet either. My du jour is a rare frankie in that teak color. LOVE IT!:heart: So whats your favorites?