Got a text message at work "4 shopping bags in closet, dont touch..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok I have to first say that this is going to be a little long so I must apologize.:pLast Friday my DH took me to the Louis Vuitton boutique at Fashion Valley. I wanted to put my name down for the new Damier Azur Speedy. While there I wanted to also look at the new Stamped bags (the one Kim Kardashin has). Anyhow we spent a good 2 hours just trying out different bags. DH said "since your birthday is coming what do you want?" I was like :yahoo:!!! I really really like the Stamped PM bag in grey, but I also wanted something in Suhali. BUT BUT I also wanted some new belts, a coin purse, and a new inclusion bracelet!!!! :nuts: So I narrowed my picks down (Stamped PM bag in grey, Le Fabuleux, 2 MC belts, 2 MC coin purses):graucho:. I know, I know, it is a TALL order but he did say to pick. I am getting all excited cause I think I'm getting them RIGHT NOW! But nooo he tells me "ok lets get something to eat..." and leads me to the door :confused1:. Yes I threw a little (huge) fit. He just sits there with this little smirk on his face. I am getting a little pissed (no very pissed lol). So after a few minutes (ok hours) I finally let it go. Cant throw a fit forever. I just came to the conclusion that he was teasing me and he'll get me what ever he wants. So here comes Sunday. I had to go in to work to fix a couple of my patients charts before Monday rolls around. Called the house and no one was home. Not unusual, DH always takes the boys out. I come home later on that day and DH and BOTH the boys are acting funny?????! Whats going on here? Well the rest of the week went on as usual, the memory of getting all those beautiful Louis Vuitton slightly gone from my mind (barely gone, still there). This morning while I configure the med dosage for one of my patients my phone beeps. I panic cause no one is suppose to call me on my cellphone while I am at work unless it is an emergency. Humm??? Its a picture text message from DH. I am think "Oh God he got into a accident!". Nope! All I see is a picture of 4 dark brown shopping bags!!!! His message "Dont open these until your birthday...Love you" Then I get another text message this time from my boys "Mom...Dad taped them so you cant peek.HAHA". Ok whats going on here!LOL then another message from DH "No peeking! if you do I'll keep them at work until your birthday." Now here is the clincher....my birthday is not until OCTOBER 4TH!:wtf: they actually expect me to wait that long!

I'm at work right now and cant even contain my excitement! Now I have to wait until I get home (6pm) to even see the shopping bags. I'll post the pics he texted me as soon as I get home.

Soory again for this being soooo long. thanks for reading:heart: :p

2. awww that's so sweet of your DH and boys!
    but i gotta say, it's a TORTURE to make you wait...
    so now that i think about it.. it's not even sweet anymore! :sweatdrop:
    hahaha... but i am sure, you'll find your way into those "taped" bags!

3. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting... I can't wait to see pics... just pick up some tape on the way home and take a good look at how they are taped before you peek :smile:

4. sounds exciting.

5. Nooooooooooooo!!! He can't dooo that!!

But that's very sweet of your DH, I can't wait until your birthday to findout. This is when we need an x-ray machine so we can see what's in it :biggrin:

6. That is so sweet!:lol:

7. that is so exciting. how sweet of your DH to give you carte blanche at LV! the suspense is a killer and it's torture for your fellow tPFers too you know... but 3 weeks isn't that long. happy birthday indeed! :wlae:

8. Heehee I know I will fail on waiting. Patience is not one of my strong points. All I keep thinking about is "how did he tape it???" Ooooh maybe I can call the boutique??? Will they tell me? Do you think he told them not too?

9. Very exciting and very sweet..........

10. Don't peek! It will just be that much better when you finally do open them. I'm so excited for you!

11. What makes them want to torture us?! I have a smilar situatation at my house, thank goodness my birthday is closer.

congrats! and here's to hoping a speedy september for you :smile:

12. Exciting indeed, and after all October 4th isn't all that long away, just think to a month ago, and how fast that has gone. It will come around soon enough!!

13. Congrats!!! :yahoo: That is so tough to have to wait so long but at least you know it will be worth it!!! :flowers:

14. i will lend you my xray goggles

15. awwww.that's so sweet :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.