Got a taupe suede Elisha

1. Well, girls, while I was perusing listings trying to find a red Elisha, contemplating whether or not to accept a second offer on an auction I previously lost, I ran across one of the new taupe suede ones. It's from the same seller who sold me the Hilarie. I don't know how this person is getting these authentic bags to sell below retail, but I've gotten several things from her (him?) and every one has been authentic. I know, it's suede and I'm not usually a suede kind of gal, but the color is just delicious - couldn't resist for the price. So, once she arrives, I will take lots of photos and post for you to review in detail. I know there are several of you who are also not suede lovers but are drooling none the less. We'll see if she's worth it. :yahoo:
  2. Congratulations Nunnla! Most put pics up when you get it. Hmm, suede might not keep me away from this beauty.
  3. I'll bet it is a beauty! I just can't handle suede because dirt finds me first!!
  4. YAY i am so glad someone took the plunge its SO beautiful! :smile: cant wait to see pics
  5. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics. It's such a beauty.
  6. Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics!
  7. Oh Nunnla, the taupe suede looks so fabulous. I can't wait to see pics.
  8. Oh I'm so jealous. LOL Post some pics as soon as you can. I know I will end up with one of these babies. They are gorgeous!!! It's just that I already have a red Ellisha and Black Devin and the leather on those are so durable I can't give them up. They are 2 of my favs. And I am at the point I have so many redundant bags it's nearing ridiculous. Thanks for taking the plunge first Larke. Maybe we'll follow.
  9. Nunnla, I was close to hitting the BIN button on that as well, think I could get used to that bow when it has that lovely edging...Will be waiting for the photos:smile:
  10. Congrats--looking forward to the pics!!!
  11. Ooooh I cant wait to see the pics. I have my eye on the black one. :graucho:
  12. Halzer, you ok? Not flooded...? Just saw the pics in the papers yesterday, ridiculous:nuts:

13. We have been lucky. Only once it rained really heavily here, but the water was only half way up to our car tyres, which would usually be considered 'deep'.
    Cant believe its meant to be July. Its ironic that Rhiannas song 'Umbrella' has been number one in the charts for about two months here.

Oooh...back on topic, I have just seen that Lninos has some suede Bonnies and Elishas in stock!!!:wlae:
  14. Hope you dry out soon. I'm in Florida; will be in the most active part of Hurricane season very soon. Hopefully, it won't be a real active year. Two years ago, seemed like the state had a big hurricane magnet on it. So, I can relate. Saw that taupe suede Bonnie. I posted it on the authentic finds thread.
  15. Darn it Darn it Darn it. I am going to have to get one. This suede color taupe is just to too luscious. I'll have to keep it in a dustbag (which I never do) and use it for special dry days. I'm looking into acquiring one now. I don't need it for sure but I want it! A Devin in Taupe....Ahhhh. The Devin is such a comfortable bag in case you don't have one. The perfect size too!