Got a Sneak Peek at the Lookbook....

travelbliss

★ LV Enthusiast ♥ Admire ⍰ or Acquire ☑
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
Hi all,
Today I was able to get a peek at the first of several look books with upcoming things for spring....My SA said they just got the info late last week, so I'm sure most stores don't have info yet. It was alot for me to page thru....I was eyeing things that caught my eye, and honestly, I cant' remember all the goodies, but a few did stick in my head....

There is a new style which looks limited, its the monogram pattern with some red (like the rubis) and BLUE....very pretty. The smaller one reminded me of the long discontinued LV Monceau, ...it was rectangular shaped and had red leather somewhat framing the bag. Reminded me of the Rubis, the way it was made. The GM size was more of a larger square size, still in Mono with blue patent framing the bag. One thing I noticed about these bags is that the vachetta was dark, like the one used for the Dentelle line. The GM also has an attached luggage tag. PM is shoulder bag with strap, GM is double handles, large enough to go over the shoulder. No pricing yet.

There will be a vernis bag released in the new color, violette....imagine a saleya MM shaped bag, but with double vachetta handles like the Reade. I (think) it closes with a zipper, which is why it really reminded me of the Saleya MM. The Miroir coeurs (hearts) will be out like everyone had mentioned before, so waitlist NOW, if you really want one. There will be Miroir cosmetic bags that have the little "Louis Vuitton" emblem like is on the Sunset Blvd clutch....cosmetic case also in the new vernis color...

Another Mono bag, which I WL'd for , I Cannot for the life of me, remember it's name....its a shoulder bag, but the great thing about it is that it's all Mono with only Vachetta straps....shaped like a cross between the Ribera and the Nolita, it closes with a zipper, and I think has the same "Louis Vuitton" script plate like on the Sunset. I think they are using that logo more now than the plate logo. I saw the much delayed Berkeleys, supp'd to be out in Jan.....we will see. I was really flipping thru the book, looking for some Damier AZUR....and I saw that it will be released in the Hampstead style. I didn't see other D.A styles (yet), to my dismay.....Lots of new springy scarfs, with different colors, and spring colors in men's ties.

Inclusion lovers....you will be happy to know they are releasing it in white, I believe the color referred to as "parme", as well as "turquoise", but honestly, I can't say it was actually turquoise as it looked mint green to me. I wonder if it was the printer's poor quality, but it caught my eye because I LVoe mint green, and would get inclusions if it really was mint (like the old vernis mint).....

New key holder will be released, but has little LV padlock designs with fleurs, alot like the ones already out....

Then I flipped thru the shoe lookbook....there will be Monte Carlo loafers re-released again, this time in pewter and bronze. They are also releasing a ballerina loafer with the gold "LV" plate that is similar to the Monte Carlos, but in smooth pewter and bronze, and pebbled creme and black....as for multicolore shoes, they have a few coming out, I fell in love with ones that I WL'd for already....in white, but I 'm not sure if they will also do it in black. Seems like bowling shoes are making a comeback, but with pointier toes....I saw 4 different styles, one was creme and gold, creme and brown, and some other darker colors....

New bags should be released in March, shoes earlier than that....

They are re-releasing the sweet monogram in different colors, not pastels or white anymore, if i remember correctly, more purplish shades.....I guess that's great for you purple lovers out there, alot of newer releases in purple shades...

No pics yet of limited runway bags, as these will be in their own look book...

I hope I my report doesn't confuse anyone, I am relying on my old brain to remember these things, and all I could think of was.......hurry spring....bring it ON !!!:tup::tup::tup:

thanks! great to know about the multicolor shoes! ballerina style maybe? if so..GOT TO GET THOSE! i will ask about those when i go to the store (probably wednesday..OMG i have enough money for my multicolor speedy but that is verrry offtopic ;) )

I have some questions:
1. Did you see the new epi colour? Could you describe it?
2. Did the new vernis colour looked like the colour posted ? (with the shoes: not really purple but pink / maroon / purplish)

I have some questions:
1. Did you see the new epi colour? Could you describe it?
2. Did the new vernis colour looked like the colour posted ? (with the shoes: not really purple but pink / maroon / purplish)

^^^
pink, it 's hard to tell the true color from the look book, as it's computer printed...but how you described it, seemed pretty accurate....

Oh and I forgot....they are re-doing the monogram eyeglass cases.....i (think) they will have a snap at the top.....more feminine than the styles they have now, but a tad more narrow.....