Got a mini pig named Louis!

I've only had him a day; so he's outside laying under a big bale of hay to keep warm since it's so cold. I bring him in to feed him and then he knows already to go back out. Since I have two dogs (a chow and a pug), he will eventually start following them and will understand to go potty outside. At that point, I want him to be a house pig, but plan on landscaping to give him a little wallowing pool, and I bought him a carrying kennel today, for when I take him to get spayed.

He'll be a beautiful garden pig. I plan on making a high boxed sunflower bed, cause a pig and sunflowers would just be too cool!:yes:

Then he will have a amazing life with you, he is a lucky pig!!!!

How cute! I wanna see lots of pictures. I love piggies.

oh god, those pig pics are great!!! I didn't get home till dark and cold!!! His snout was covered with hay... I let him sleep inside last night, but need to get him a litter box... I'll post pics promise... :graucho: as soon as i can...

veronika~what type of mini pig is urs? and still no pix? lol

no girl, I'm stuck at work, so I can buy pig food and lotsa apples!! oh, and more Louis (Vuitton) that is:graucho: I now live outside of town about 20 minutes, so it's dark and cold when I get home, but will pics (and, they MUST be good) probably this weekend... he's still very shy.

He's a vietnamese pot belly... black with a straight tail, and he's still a baby, but not a piglet....