Got a millon dollars to spare

1. to buy this 1.3 millon dollar celly

Another million-dollar cell phone is set to hit the market. This one, designed by accessories maker Peter Aloisson doesn't just have diamonds it also has encryption technology from Russian comapny JSC Ancort. This isn't Aloisson's first million dollar cell phone and he has festooned this one with rose gold and white and blue diamonds. It has 29 preset ringtones and has SMS, MMS, E-mail, Internet, WAP, JAVA support and a media player. The phone sells for $1.3 million.
  2. that's insane.
  3. Crazy!
  4. lol. Oh the crazy things people come up with...
  5. yikes i hope it comes with insurance! i would totally drop it or break it or something. it doesnt even flip! lol
  6. whatta deal!!!......going to go pick one up tommorow....not like I dont have enough ice on my ear, neck, arm and legs.....might as well put it to my when people talk to me its worth it ...........this would match my iced out heels, bra and undies......:lol: :rolleyes: :p

maybe they'll make a diamond tampon so that they can shove it up their.......:push:
  7. who would buy this???
  8. i'll keep my diamonds in my jewelry thanks. :smile:
  9. wow, thats really insane but then again, if u got millions of dollars all over, why not? heheh
  10. Exactly the people who buys this:

and the iced out heels, undies and especially...TAMPONS :lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm going to get 'em all, LOL!

P.S. The funny thing about the Victoria Secret bra is that 'holiday offers are not applicable to the Fantasy Bra.':roflmfao:
  11. umm that's.. ugly! :throwup:

and i was beginning to feel guilty about the soon to be mine nokia 8800 :roflmfao:
  12. Maybe if your last name is Onasis, I think she is the only one who can afford it!
  13. Lol
  14. Am I the only one but that phone is ugly (and I usually love anything with diamonds!!)
  15. As often as I drop my phone that would be a ridiculous thing to have. LOL :smile: