Got a Medium Ivory Muse

1. I got a great deal on BlueFly and bought this one. It is absolutely beautiful, but I think I will send it back. Couple of reasons, the size in ivory appears big. So, it does not look too good as a tote. The handles are stiff and I don't have skinny arms so it does not stay on my shoulder.

What do y'all say?

2. do u have pics?

3. I will post some pics. But, will it give some? Is the medium comfortable to wear on your shoulder? It feels too big on my arm or as a tote.

4. please post pix! how great a deal? there is an olive colored large muse on bluefly now and it's $1116, NOT a great deal! :wlae:

5. lhasalover, I also purchased a Ivroy Medium Muse from Bluefly over the weekend. I'm still waiting for the arrival of my new bag.

I'm 5'4'' and I usually wear my large Muse over my shoulder or just hanging on my arm. I don't think it's too big as a tote.

Please post some pics.

6. I can't imagine the medium Muse being too big,because the large certainly isn't!! i wear my large on my shoulder. It's definitely not too large for a tote.

I would love to see pics.

However,if you're not loving it it must go back.

7. I am 5'2" and when I put it over my arm, it looks too big. Maybe it's the color.

8. The light colour does make it appear larger than it is. Notwithstanding, the Muse would slouch and soften with use. So over time, the bag would not look as large.

I'm 5' 5.5" and the large is not big on me.

9. How about the handles? They won't stay on my shoulder.

10. congrats. pics?

11. The handles stay on me. I suppose they are longer on the large than medium? Having said that, I like hanging the Muse at the crook of my arm. Imo, it shows off the Muse very nicely. :smile:

12. This bag is growing on me. I am leaning towards keeping it. :nogood: I have not taken it out yet, since I have the tags intact (incase I want to return it). I promise I will post pics soon.

13. congrats!!

14. I am 5'6" and I've got the ivory large muse, think it is the perfect size for me. One of the handles do tend to fall off when I wear it on my shoulder but it is still lovely!

15. hmmmm...I was thinking of getting this exact bag, and I am petite too. I would love to see pics!