Got a Dior for Mom's Day

maguses

Jan 6, 2006
I got a nice yellow gold bracelet for Mom's Day already, but when I went shopping today, I saw this really nice Dior bag. Strangely I m never a fan of Dior and I don't even know what lines they carry, unlike LV. But the cute ribbon, which makes it look really sweet and gift-like, made it irresistible. And its not pricey either. And this will be her first bag thats more than a 100 bucks, haha. We were rather impoverished in the past, and she'll save all for our education, and never spend much on herself. I hope she likes this bag!
13052006250.jpg
13052006251.jpg
13052006253.jpg
13052006256.jpg

it's adorable! yea how much? i think my collection can use a pink handbag :smile:.

i got my mom a kate spade tote for mom's day. it's all wrapped up by the bloomies associate already so i can't take pix. mom doesnt care for the real 'couture' bags and likes big bags.

Pursefanatic85 said:
I love it...I might have to get one for myself..do you mind me asking how much it was?

Thanks gals! U r all so sweet :flowers:
I got it at around 440+. Its not that small, abt 30% bigger than the LV pochette accessoires. And I just found out its the Trotter Romantique series (right?) There's a version in dark brown, and the leather parts are black, kinda like a "damiere" version and it looks more glam and ex. But this beige version is kinda less old-ish.