Got a Call on TRIVOLI !!

Mono Trivoli!!!

Definately not the Trevi (damier) sorry to ask it's just that the mono trivoli would be a month early so just want to make 100% sure that's awesome news

I listened to the message once more and she clearly said Tivoli PM. I am not waitlisted for anything else other than the neo speedy in black if it should come out late Fall(which it looks like it will not). They are a downtown SAKS store and closed at 5p today, so its too late to call her back tonight, but I will be calling her back first thing in the morning when they open. I will update with the news as soon as I speak with her in the morning.

No freakin way!!! How much is it??? Oh please update us as soon as you can...I've been desperately drooling over the Tivoli since I discovered in on labeladdict's summary. I've promised myself to buy that one as soon as it comes out and I would be over the moon if I could get it before November. BTW, thanks for the heads up.:tup:

Yes, in the look book it says it's supposed to be released in NOVEMBER...this would be great to get it early! =) Aren't we usually waiting for things to be released? Now I can't catch my breath.....;P