Got a Call on TRIVOLI !!

1. Just got a call from my LV SA several hours ago that the Monogram Trivoli PM that my name was down for is in. Hope to get in to take a look before Friday. Has anyone bought the bag yet or seen it in person and if so what did you think? Anyone already grab one and have photos to show?

2. Do you mean the Tivoli?

I thought they were supposed to be released in October?

3. Wow...
    If this IS the Tivoli, I can't believe how FAST LV is releasing these bags!
    My wallet is in serious trouble until Christmas, and probably after THAT !!

4. I hope that it won't release in Canada until October/November (which...it probably wouldn't) because I've purchased too many things this month (already and we're only 4 days into September) soooo...I gotta stop and let my bank account recover!

5. WOW! That's an early release. Can't wait to see it!

6. Yes, sorry hit an extra key there!! Yes, the monogram Tivoli. Anyone out there seen one in person or bought theirs yet? LV told me they will hold for me until Friday. I usually have them send the bag out to me since it is a good drive, but usually I know in advance its something I want because I'v seen the bag in person. The Tivoli I have only seen a photo of and was hoping someone out there might have picked theirs up and had taken modeling photos.

7. I don't think anyone has picked it up yet because it wasn't supposed to be released until October...anyway, please post tons of pics when you get it!

8. Wow! Can't wait to see it! This might be my first mono bag. Where are you located?

9. Mono Trivoli!!!

Definately not the Trevi (damier) sorry to ask it's just that the mono trivoli would be a month early so just want to make 100% sure that's awesome news

10. Wow....the Tivoli Pm is here already?!?! Be sure to post tons of pics (plus modelling of course:graucho:) when you get it....I have WL'ed this bag...hehehe

So excited for you:yahoo:

11. :huh::huh: PLEASE post pics when you get the bag!!

12. Yes, post pics!!! Congrats!

13. Wow so early.

14. Ohhh, I want this bag. My sa said november.hmmm. I hope it is an early release

15. woww, excited to see it!