Got a BV on Bluefly - Is it authentic?

1. Perhaps you can offer some advice or wisdom. I absolutely love everything that BV does and I just bought a bag from Bluefly. It is the medium hobo bag in brown (nocce??) The bag is awesome and it looks just like one that I bought in the BV store but I am very nervous after reading threads about fakes on Bluefly. Has anyone heard anything recently about any fake BV's from them? Although the price was good and I used a code for another 10%, I would hate to find out that I am carrying a fake.
    What have you heard? Thanks for any feedback.

2. I believe Bluefly sells genuine BV.

3. From reading the old threads on BlueFly, it seems like they had a problem with people buying real bags and returning fakes; now that they have the tags (without which you can't return the item), this is apparently no longer a problem. You can always post pics in the "Authenticate Thus" thread if you are worried. Everything I have purchased from Bluefly has been genuine. Hope this helps!

4. I bought a couple of BV items from bluefly and they are authentic.

5. My Bfly purchases have been authentic. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

6. Ditto all of the above.

7. Authentic merch (at least as far as BV goes).

8. Thank you all so much - You have all set my worries to rest. Now let's all enjoy our beautiful purchases.

9. I don't think anyone on here has had a problem with their BV purchases from Bluefly. Post a pic on authentic this.

10. I just bought a BV bag from Bluefly and when I received it, something just doesnt feel right. it doesnt have the softness of leather that all my other BVs have. I just didnt want to take a risk so I return it. I have no prove it is not authentic but if my gut feeling is telling me that it is not right-then I would rather not take the chance.

11. Catabie, which bag was it if you don't mind me asking?

12. i would like to know also cuz 2 sloane just popped up on the site and i'm seriously tempted to just take the plunge....

13. Never had a problem, everything authentic.

14. I haven't had a problem either - I bought a medium Veneta hobo in ebano several months ago, which I LOVE, and it's definitely authentic. Font stamps were all correct along with the authenticity tag, and the mirror looked like the ones I've tried on in the store.

15. Please don't worry, there was another blue fly thread in this Bottega forum (you may want to search on it) and many many experienced BV girls purchased items at great prices, you can relax and enjoy yours.