Got a 2005 Grey Reissue....

1. Hi Ladies, it has been a while since I have been able to post. I have been away on vacation...BUT not before I placed a bid on a Grey / Gray (depending on how you like the word spelled) 2005 Reissue, size 226. I placed my bid and left town...just hoping that when I returned I had placed a high enough bid to get the bag. And yes, I check with the tpf experts to make sure I was not being scammed...so with a positive review from the tpf expert (thanks Michele:smile:) and my max bid in place - I left town. Upon returning home - I was the highest bidder but the bids were competitive.

The reissue arrived and I love it, well worth the money. Very nice condition - now, I so understand the hype on the 05 gray reissue - it is beautiful!:wtf::yahoo:

Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on...you ladies have been busy chatting away.:p

outsideaa.JPG interioraa.JPG
  2. YEAH! I LOVE that bag..its the ONE color I would love to own too!CONGRATS!

3. I love this one too. Congrats!

4. Congrats!! I love that bag.....hopefully more will pop up on eBay.

5. Arrrrrggghhhhh.......lucky you!!!!! I have been looking for it for the longest time... Congrats!

6. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!!! This is the color I have been looking for a while! Your pics made me drool even more:nuts:

7. what a luscious bag that is... congrats!

8. love the color. congrats.

9. this is the perfect color, congrats!!

10. Very cool bag! So Original in Gray I love it!
    Enjoy!!

11. OMG, it's beautiful and it's the perfect size! :nuts: :heart: What a wonderful way to end your vacation. Congrats and enjoy!

12. It's a beauty! congrats! And what a welcome home to boot!

13. Oh I love it, I will be in the market for gray one day!

14. Thanks ladies for the compliments - and yes, it is good to be back and catch up on all the news in the world of Chanel and handbags - as we know it. hehehe.

15. Gorgeous bag!! Congrats!! I have in in 227 and I LOVE it. It goes with so much. Grey reissue is highly sought after bag!