Gorgeous suede 02 hobo from our very own...

1. Very cool! Good luck, Mimz!
  2. beautiful! balenciaga suede is really special, and it was the first year of the raised pewter hardware...I have this in a classique and it is soooo nice. A rare one!
  3. This is almost very very close to my dream bag...
  4. What a rare beauty :nuts: :drool: !! Good luck with your sale MiMi :flowers: :love:
  5. Yay! It already has a bid!
  6. This is the time I wish I had a "sugar daddy"!
  7. wow, that bag is a real rare vintage piece!:love: if you want a bit a bal motorcycle history, grab it! good luck miss m!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
  8. awwwww thank you so much everyone! :love: it really is a beautiful bag. :heart:
  9. Mimi -- I wish these auctions weren't private! I love knowing who gets or is bidding on your bags. Any PFers gonna fess up?

Anyway, I have a suede bag from '02 (like varsha's) and it is fab. I have never seen this style though (except this one).

You never cease to amaze me with all your amazing one of a kinds.
  10. ^^ actually my suede bag once belonged to LP, then got a hankering for a European tour...so it went to sweden to live with a very hospitable PFer for a while...saw all the sights, then got a bit lonely for the redwood trees so it came back to California to live with me <hehhe>

And it looks brand new......but it does have a little more ...savoir faire? go balenciaga suede!
  11. ^ Varsha that is SO cute that you have LP's suede now, I seriously considered it back in the day - I *loooove* the suede in the motorcycle style, both the first and the old style hobo!

Thanks chi for your well wishes ;) hehe. :heart:
  12. ^^ auction over, who got this beauty?!?! :yahoo:
  13. a wonderful girl, and a huge collector of balenciaga! :heart: :love: yay! ;)