Gorgeous sky-blue Wallet!

1. Thats the 4th seller of that poor little wallet, every time someone wins it they sell it!...I wonder if its just too big...

2. It's just a matter of taste. The compagnon is almost the size of a clutch. Some people really LOVE it - I have seen them post about theirs on TPF! :smile:

3. Normally I would say size does matter...it is a big boy.

4. poor thing's getting passed along.

i love how the extra tassel's so short haha!

5. Toiletduck! I was at this gourmet CUPCAKE place in Newport on Saturday morning...nothing but cupcakes! I thought of you...Red Velvet cupcakes to die for...I ate 2 for each of us...:nuts:

6. ^ Was it Sprinkles? I had Sprinkles when I was visiting Beverly Hills. I agree, they were to die for. :yes: I wish they'd ship cupcakes to the east coast! My favorite is the mocha one with the mocha sprinkles or something.

Anyhow, that Sky Blue wallet looks very roomy! I was thinking about buying it before, but I really need to start saving for my trip. :sad:

7. OMG...I love red velvet cupcakes :graucho:

8. OMG - Me too. Who wants a Blue wallet when there is heaven.:wlae:

9. omg..CUPCAKES!! hahaha

I haven't had one since i was in NYC in May :sad:

they don't seel any in HK!

someone snatch up that wallet ASAP! my mother has one in black and LOVES it!

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

thanks Donna! oh how i miss cupcakes! i may resort to making my own :sad:

wish me luck! :shame:

11. The have a new breakfast one that has cinnamon and nutmeg sprinkled on it (no icing), its a buttermilk cupcake. Yummyful. I did buy a shot of cream cheese frosting for mine though....ya gotta eat 2 ya know. one for each hip! My daughter is addicted to the Red Velvet and the Banana ones...I like the Red Velvet, the Breakfast and the Black and White ones...in a pinch I would eat any that were handed to me though...$36 is excessive for a dozen, but soooooooooooooooo worth it....

12. I say we change this thread to Cupcakes instead of blue wallets that no one wants! I like Cupcakes!:heart:

13. It's past 11pm here and you guys are making me hungry!!! No Fair!!!
    :drool:
    I live in Dana Point, CA or the O.C.....What's the name of the gourmet cupcake shop and where is it???

BTW....the wallet is really beautiful!!!

14. Its Sprinkles in Newport Beach off MacArthur and PCH, in the same shopping center as Bristol Farms (my 2nd favorite place)