Gorgeous new bags on Bottega website

1. The new collection is TDF ,lovely pinks and other colors ,looks like this new collection will be great:nuts:

2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! :nuts:

I particularly love the clutches with the enlarged weave, the bird and flower applique bag and the continental wallets with the woven link chains on them. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for posting, uma! :biggrin:

3. So beautiful! I love the Sloan, and the Tartan Tris is fun, except at $4680, it's not happening...
    I love the colors: the grass greens, the dusty pinks, the puttys and taupes.

Drool. Drool, drool.:drool: :drool: :drool:

4. Is this new since the resort collection? Geez, I check that site a few times a week--don't tell me I've missed something!:nuts:

5. I was looking at the website yesterday and I really like the pink. It's so pretty.

6. That pale pink (magnolia) is lovely. Lots of interesting styles. I miss the buttery yellow bags--thought they were so nice, but all the designers change each season.

7. Missed the colours from the previous seasons cos I was only just introduced to BV :shame: But I absolutely love the pinks!!! :love:

8. i love the pinks.....
    i want one, but i am on the bag ban til i lose 20lbs.
    darn this weight loss program

9. Love the pinks. =)

10. I'm afraid to look...:drool:

11. Love the greys:heart::heart:, Boxermom, can you resist these??

12. I'm in love with the Napoli! But at 2k+, I can only dream.

13. I just love those new pink colors *drools*

14. Oh this house is just being soooooooooooooo bad and seductive. I go years thinking 'woven leather? Not for me', I have a passing encounter with a BV in real life and melt at the leather, I see a super stylish woman carrying a terrific green BV hobo in a restuarant and think 'wow' and I hear from a friend that her new BV wallet is amazing quality and then they come out with a gorgeous collection - it is just not fair!