Gorgeous MC wallet...If LV will make it.

1. I hadn't look at the new catalog yet, so I'm not sure if LV will have this in their MC porte tresor collection. But isn't it gorgeous...for a fake? lolz. I wish they will have this.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. its cute!!!!!!!!!
  3. I may be mistaken but I thought they did come out with this wallet?? Anyone??
  4. It's the MC Eugenie (although I'm not sure that one is real) it was coming out but for some unknown reason they cancelled it I have even confirmed this with LV I absolutely love it in MC so I'm super disappointed it's not coming out
  5. ^^^ No it's fake. The colors are slightly off, the leather and stitching are off as well. Plus, there's white tissue paper around the zipper pull and a sticker on the side of the box that LV doesn't use that I've seen on a lot of fake boxes. :tdown:

I'm not a fan of the Eugenie wallet in MC... it looks too busy, IMO. I do like it in Mono though.
  6. Too bad its fake, they need to make it in MC and Suhali MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  7. I'd love the mono eugenie style in mc:graucho:
  8. I would buy if it were real.
  9. cancelled completely? oh no, i really waned it!
  10. Yep cancelled completely I asked twice to make sure "Louis Vuitton has no plans to release this item" :crybaby:
  11. I saw that auction and thought the same thing... too bad it isn't real! It would be cute!
  12. I would love that as well. I had no idea they came out already. Dang it's so gorgeous. It might look too much but at the same time it also looks like a clutch? don't y'all think so?
  13. I like it better in mono.
  14. What is odd. The MC Eugenie is in the new LV catalog. I wonder why they cancelled it.
  15. That wallet would go perfect w/ a Ursula.