GORGEOUS 05 Rouge Day Hobo BIN 875

1. LOL, I sold that bag to her, it was BRAND NEW. Someone snatch it before I buy it back!!!

2. Gone! That was fast!

3. darn, missed it by 2 minutes!

4. Thanks for posting this . Just what I'm lookin for :yes::yes:

5. Rocco, did you get it? that was FAST! congrats!!!!

6. The funny story is . . I had this color in this style that I sold a while ago. I MISSED that bag!!!! Now its mine. Honestly - thanks for posting. I search eBay about every 30 minutes or so. Don't know how I missed this one. But thank you so much. I'll post pics as soon as I get her :smile::smile::smile::wlae:

7. Yes, slinks!!! she is MINE thank you so much for catching this. I honestly don't think my browser was showing. You know, I'm at work :rolleyes: with a pile of stuff to do but what am I doing????

Dreaming of b bags what else!!

8. Hard to beat out a T2 line :smile:

9. What's a T2 line?
    You are very welcome :smile:
    Making dreams come true - that's what I'm here to do :p

10. uber fast internet connection from the university where I work :smile:

11. :yahoo: rocco, congrats!!! the 05 rouge is my absolute favorite Bal red!!! Glad you got one back!!

12. congrats rocco, that's an amazing day!!

13. Thanks guys. Now for my Indigo DAY I mistakedly sold and now want BACK acckkkk

14. Rocco, Slinkies is right. I just bought the 05 Rouge Theater from mas, and it's one of the most exquisite possession I have, in any category. I am so in love with the color (Slinkies and I agree, this is the best red!), with the thick and soft leather, and with the stylish and irreverent slouch. It's a dream bag! So glad you bought it.