goodness these MAC eyeshadows are so ADDICTING!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I already had 3 laura mercier and 3 mac shadows I was sick off, and now I just bought 8 with plans to buy the new smokey quad. Apparently I have the right skin tone and eye shape to be a complete addict. Just great right! Anyone else addicted to mac? How do you not go bankrupt?!

*raises hand* the new smoke signals and blue storm collection is lovely! the quads in smoke signals can be easily duped (imo) but it's a nice collection none the less.. love the lipglasses.. the blue storm shadows are love!

I love them for their color selection but I think that a few other companies have erm, more soft, smoother application? the feeling is just more satiny IMO.

but yes, mac has amazing color choices

I’m right there with you! :nuts: I’m a true Mac addict… I have 50+ pigments, at least 50 shadows, and everything else (lots of blushes, skinfinishes, l/s, l/g, etc.). I have tons of other brands too (of every type of makeup haha), but IMO, the pigmentation of Mac shadows is comparable to more expensive brands such as Shu (which I also have), and other pricier brands. Shu may be a bit silkier, but the color payoff of Mac shadows is amazing. Plus, I love fun colors, as well as neutrals, so Mac is a dream haha… I’m a self-proclaimed makeup addict haha. :P

i never used to buy mac stuff and only purchased from really expensive brands, but after purchasing my first mac shadow a month or two ago i've developed a terrible terrible obsession-it really is wonderful stuff! :drool:

in the past few months i've amassed a huge collection of eyeshadows, brushes, cream shadows, liners, brush cleaners, LE brush sets and cases, and stuff---i need help :crybaby:.

I'm a MAC addict, too!!!! I bought both quads from the Smoke Signals collection, 1 lipstick, and 2 glosses.....love that collection!! Have you tried the paint pots for eyes yet? They're from the Painterly collection..still out. They are gorgeous and last all day.

Love Mac eyeshadows!! I picked up a few new colors yesterday as well as a few new liners. (to add to the 300 other colors I have at home!!) Im in Chicago at the moment so I always stock up on the new colors when Im in town every few months. I also picked up a few new fall colors from Bare minerals and I just love them. Yes, Im a MAC junkie!

I'm a MAC addict, too!!!! I bought both quads from the Smoke Signals collection, 1 lipstick, and 2 glosses.....love that collection!! Have you tried the paint pots for eyes yet? They're from the Painterly collection..still out. They are gorgeous and last all day.

i love the paint pots! they're lovely under eyeshadows or on their own and they stay all day :heart:

call me crazy but i NEVER liked mac shadow.. I have a few of them that i dont ever use, I love chanel and BE shadows.

me too! i love bare escentuals eye shadow even though it took me a while to master the application without getting powder all over my face!! and to this day, i am still so bummed that chanel discontinued the mysteres quad. it was my favorite!