goodies from France continued...

1. I also got a wooden scarf ring and a silver ring, also in the 'clou' design. I am really keen on this shape (and chain d'ancre). DH also bought me a new scarf, a new size limited edition 'soie de scarabe' not sure if the spelling is right, it is 2 shades of silk combined to make one colour but as it drapes, the colour changes - I've photographed it draped it through my Picotin to show the colour change. The overall colour is bronze but I believe the two colours combined are red and green. The size is about 70cm square or 26 inches, it about half-way between a pochette and a carre. Finally on the way back home I nipped into the Hermes at Nice airport and bought the bufalo horn 'corne' scarf ring (I've not posted a pic of this) I haven't posted photos for a while so took a few today, no make-up, grubby hair (just back from a riding lesson) and a big spot on my chin, so please ignore me and focus on the Hermes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

woodenscarfring1.jpg soiescarf1.jpg ring3.jpg ring1.jpg soiescarf5.jpg
  2. Great purchases! That scarf is magical!

3. Ooohhh...more stuff! How pretty! I love the scarf ring. I've been wanting one in hopes it would make it easier for me to tie my scarves. I'm still a newbie with that and find my ties never look as good or put together as the SAs.

4. That scarf is :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !

5. the scarf is gorgeous!!!!!

6. OMG!!! LOVE everything! Esp. the scarf and the scarf ring!!!:nuts: It looks FAB!!!

7. The scarf and the wooden scarf ring is beautiful !! :heart:

8. Love the scarf! Congrats again! Lovely..lovely..

9. OMG--that scarf is soooooo gorgeous. I just love it :love: . . . absolutely must add that to my wish list. I adore the way you have tied it too. Congratulations!!!!

10. finally, a scarf size I can work with. I love this color and the way you have used the scarf ring to wear it. I am going to put both of these on my list for NY. thanks, btw, you look beautiful.

11. OOhhh, how cool is that scarf!! Absolutely beautiful. Enjoy all of your goodies!

12. Love all ur goodies, ALLABOUTNICE!!!! Your scarf is esp 2 die for!!!! BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS!!! You wear it sooo well!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

13. Love the scarf ring!! Congrats and enjoy your goodies!!

14. Very nice!! Congrats!!

15. That scarf is gorgeous! Congratulations!