Goodies and report from the Vegas Outlet

1. I was bummed out about my Ergo Tote still being MIA so I decided to go to the Outlet Mall this morning. I have never found anything amazing but heard others have so I was keeping my fingers crossed.

The Vegas Outlet had tons of Legacy stuff. They had Satchels and Mandy Couriers in Both Black Leather and Signature. They had a few Ali's left in Whisky and White. They had tons of small shoulder bags in Black, Whisky, and white. There was quite a bit of pebbled leather. I saw a few Choc Brown Ergo Totes. They had the Small Bleecker Flaps and Gallery Totes that had all gone on special before Christmas. One of the SA's told me that they will be getting all the Bleecker Accessories soon.

I fell in love with the Mandy at first sight but I can't carry big shoulder bags all the time so sadly I passed :crybaby:. But I did get a signature satchel. It's not this years model of course but I have always wanted one and the price was right. The bag was originally $648 and I got it for $327.99. :yahoo: I also bough a Chelsea leather Field Bag. It's a great small bag and it was originally $348 and I got it for $158.00. :yahoo:

Well I am on a serious ban for a while but I wanted to share my last few purchases.

Outlet Purchases.jpg
  2. very nice...congrats!!

3. Gorgeous bags! I love the signature satchel! I bought a white chelsea pebbled leather bag from the outlets a month ago and I love it.

Congrats on the beauties and what a great price!!! :yes:

Did they have other signature bags on clearance?

4. Congrats on your new goodies! I loved the black sig satchel & was really tempted to get it. I hope you enjoy :tup:

5. I am sure there were some. I was in and out so fast I can't remember. I go so excited about the legacy satchel and then spotted the chelsea out of the corner of my eye!!!

6. wow you have done great lately with beautiful bags! :tup: I just bought that same satchel in black leather but sadly think I may have to sell it.. :cry: it is soo beautiful though!!! :tup: And those field bags are just great light cute bags.. you did good! :yes:

7. Very nice!!! Congrats on your wonderful bags!

8. OMG!!!! AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!

I will be in Vegas in 2 weeks... YAY

9. I love the satchel! Congrats great purchases!

10. Awesome haul! I have the satchel in all leather Pond and I just love it! Have fun with your new purchases!

11. Congrats!! Every time I see that satchel it makes me want one sooooooo bad (in pond) but every time I carry it at the outlet it's just too heavy for me and can't be worn comfortably on the shoulder... :crybaby:

12. I LOVE that little field bag!!!! It's such a GREAT, fun, lightweight bag you dont have to worry about!!! And that satchel??? OMG.....GORGEOUS!!! If I was a satchel girl, I'd be ALL OVER that one!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

13. Great stuff! I can't wait for Hubby's and my trip to Vegas this year..... The outlet is on my list!

14. I love it!Congrats!

15. Gorgeous bags!

I was just there in Vegas for the holidays and went to both Coach outlets, they pretty much had the same stuff. I saw that Black Legacy Satchel and was VERY tempted by it. Gorgeous!!!