Goodie, a 2nd piece of LV held at German customs. My run of bad

1. luck continues.

I had somehow misplaced my luggage tag before moving to Germany. Well, my mom found it recently when she stopped by to check up on our condo. So I told her to send it to me. This was just before I went through all the hassles with the customs office w/ my LV bracelet.

Yep, you guessed it. The customs office is now holding it to be authenticated, even though it's a freakin' luggage tag, w/ my initials heat stamped on it!!!

I could just laugh if I weren't so frustrated....

2. OMG. I am so sorry that this is happening to you again.

3. Oh my God. I can't believe you have to go through this again for a luggage tag. Hang in there!

4. You need to come home.......NOW !!!!!!!

5. oh you've got be joking, seriously don't they have bigger fish to fry than a luggage tag!

6. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you get all your stuff soon.

7. Apparently not :cursing:. Maybe there's surge of fake bracelets & luggage tags, and they are right on top of it....

8. Thanks. I do feel homesick at times. I can't wait for December, I will be back in the U.S. for three weeks.

9. Oh sweetie *HUGS* I'm so sorry this is happening to you!

10. Oh no i am sorry this is happening.

11. I'm so sorry for you! That's just goddam crap. Why should they keep a luggage tag... Jeez!

12. Sorry to hear this, hope everything will work out in the end.

Customs SUCK.

13. OMG, how horrible...I am so sorry! Have you heard anything on your bracelet?

14. that is crazy! how do they even know the package contains an LV luggage tag? it's so small, I would think it'd fit a small bubble envelope (our custom officer rarely opened an envelope-size package). Was it declared as an LV item??

15. I'm sorry. But, Germans are freaks, and my dad was a German, so I apologize if I offended anyone, but gimme a break.... poor girl.