Goodbye my fellow TPFer's! I'll miss ya!

1. Hey everyone! As it stand this will probably be one of my last posts in the forum, as it would depress me to continue to be a member, because I have just listed my collection on eBay .. the Mono Speedy 30 :sad: .. the koala agenda pm rose .. and the mono cles ..

I am in the middle of a seperation, and have been left with nothing .. so it's gotta go! I have really enjoyed the few months that i have been on here! Thanks for the memories!
  2. I'm sorry you have to leave us :sad: Good luck with everything!
  3. so sorry to hear you are leaving, good luck!
  4. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Just remember we all go through rough spots in our lives and things will get better. Hang in there.
  5. Dont think of it as leaving, just taking a break. When you get everything together come back and revisit. Good luck.
  6. I wish you the best of luck. :crybaby:
  7. good luck. we hope to see you again. keep your head up and never forget to smile, no matter what!
  8. Sorry you have to go through this :heart: Wish you all the best :heart: Please take care :heart:
  9. GoodLVck!!!
  10. i'm so sorry, wish you good luck! :cry:
  11. Oh DONT leave! I dont have any designer bags left either and I still love coming on here.
  12. I'm sorry you feel you have to leave us just because your collection is leaving you.

We'll always be here *hugs* Good Luck and hopefully you'll come back soon. Without a handbag or with a handbag x obsession is only required not posession.
  13. We'll miss you! Take care and come back to visit anytime.
  14. Sorry you're leaving us! Just because you have to get rid of your bags, doesn't mean you have to leave here :heart:

Wishing the best for you!
  15. Oh please don't leave and is there any way you don't have to sell your precious items? Just hang on to them and scrimp some other way and stay here for moral support! Things will definitely turn around soon for you and it will be okay. Hugs to you!! :okay: