Good update for this Fall & Winter?

1. I am trying to aim for the French classic look but I saw this in the store and I wanted to get your opinion if I should purchase this.
    My body type is a pear and can this cardigan look good on me?

http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/product.do?cid=37116&pid=513902&scid=513902022

Is there a rule on what type of cut of pants I need to wear with this?

Thanks in advance.:smile:

2. Well, I was really hoping someone would comment if that cardigan was a good choice. I guess no one liked it?:confused1:

Today I went out and bought Micheal Kors and Stuart Weitzman shoes in black (I haven't owned black shoes in three years because I got so bored of them) and two cardigans (one from LV [sorry no picture] and another from Banana Republic (picture posted above), one green tank top and a short sleeve top (sorry, no pictures).

Here are some pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I actually really like that cardigan. The loose-knotted tie is a nice detail. I'd suggest wearing it with a short-sleeved, crew neck blouse in black with gray, slightly wide-leg pants. It really helps in pulling the weight of the outfit down and I think that as long as they aren't too wide, they will look great.

4. Thank you. I got the cardigan but not the exact one. The one I got has 3/4 length sleeve so it is more wearable in the winter.

5. i don't like the tie thing in the frongt for the cardigan but i like the sleeves. but because it is short sleeve it wouldn't be much use.

6. I'm glad I got the 3/4 length one instead. Thanks :smile:

7. I like the idea of that cardigan with grey or black more flowing wider leg pants to balance it out.

8. Actually I just bought the same one in a dark bluish color yesterday at Banana, I also bought the same cami in the dark bluish color (not online), I love them together. Perfect for casual wear. I thought it looked pretty flattering on me. p.s.- the cami shown is really wonderful, it's available in the store in about 12 colors, it's really comfy and flattering. I wear cami's under almost everything, I've already bought it in 6 different colors.

9. I love that cardigan. I would pair it with a pretty cami, wide leg trousers and pumps.

I also love everything else you bought. Good choices :tup:

10. Nice cardigan and don't worry about the short sleeve as it has a shape to it... pair a long "romantic" sleeved shirt with cuff underneath to complete the fall look of 2007!

Trendy! Kinda school-boy chic! If there is a grey... its the IN color!

7.jpg 4-1.jpg 4.jpg 16.jpg
  11. I think the cardigan sounds great for you as long as you are smallish on top. Good choices.

12. I love cardigans like that and I'm also pear shapped. I find that they help to balance me out.

13. I like that cardigan and I agree with lolitakali.

14. I was kind of indifferent with the cardigan. I think the idea of it is cute but the ties just seem to hang without really adding much. your shoes are cute!

15. hi purses!
    i am glad you got the 3/4 length sleeve one, i think that will be nicer for your shape.