good treatment for very DAMAGED HAIR??

1. My hair has been chemically treated many times.I tried relaxing,rebonding coloring before, now my hair is falling, brittle and breaks easily and really dry.HELP..:crybaby: :crybaby:

2. Sounds weird...but mayonaise really works...glop it on, let it sit while you read a mag, or watch some telly before you wash it off.

3. Joico K-Pak reconstructing shampoo and conditioner, they also have a deep conditioning treatment. I use this on myself as well on my clients in my own shop.

4. Phyto vital radiance mask

5. L'oreal Nature's Thearpy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

6. I second the Phyto Mask recommendation. I :heart: Phyto products. :smile:

7. For severe damage, the Biolage fortifying:Matrix - Hair Products - Biolage - fortethérapie
    I used it on two bleach blondes who burnt their hair on Caribbean vacations and were actually having it break when they just barely touched it. There is also an in salon repair deep treatment:Cerarepair.

8. Hair Masques by Kerastase, Bumble & Bumble and Clinique! I have all these, and I absolutely love them!

9. Deep mositurising conditoners are more effective with heat. so if you slap one on (even with mayonnaise) then wrap your hair in a steaming hot towel to help the conditioner penetrate.

You could also try a proten reconstructor like Aphogee or Nexxus. However, you won't completely repair your hair so gradual trimming might be the best way to help grow it out - if you dont wan't to cut it all at once.

10. For damaged hair that is breaking off, I don't think there is any treatment that will help repair it. I would also suggest getting a good trim (at least the worst of the ends) & go from there. Good luck!

11. i agree with the biolage product. i used the conditioning balm and it helped a ton!

12. I am going through the same thing you are...I washed my hair way too much and straightened it on a daily basis and now I am suffering the consequences. At this point, if I straighten my hair, my shirt I am wearing and my bathroom floor literally look like I have just had a haircut, so many ends fall off. I have found that the Redken Butter Treatment helps keep my hair from feeling so straw-like, but unfortunately, I think I am just going to have to try to go au naturel for at least a few months to give my hair a break, then I will cut it. It sucks and I am so mad that I did this to myself, but I will know in the future, I guess...

13. L'Oreal Kerastase treatments...worked for me!

14. Have you tried the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment?
    I've personally never tried it--but I have heard rave reviews about it! Have any of you lovely ladies tried it before?

15. I 've tried Kerastase (oleo relax) masque but im not happy with the result it made my hair softer and smooth just for a day or two then its back again.:confused1: :crybaby: