Good tote for a guy?

1. Hey ya'll. I love designer bags, but I am a (relatively feminine) guy - so I can't lug around a Louis Speedy or anything of that nature.
    I am looking for a new affordable tote bag. Any ideas? I LOVE the Givenchy Nightingale, but it is soooo expensive. I also LOVE the LAMB Devon Signature tote, but I passed up a WONDERFUL opportunity to purchase it at Nordstrom Rack on State Street.
    I currently have a large Fendi Zucca tote, several Coach bags, ect.
  2. Have you seen the Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q, Delancy or Utility totes? They're not too pricey and pretty gender-neutral. Here's the Delancy:

There's a longer strap so you can wear it on the shoulder.
  3. why not a YSL tote? like this one.
    Tanger Tote Bag
    Tumbled leather bag with canvas and leather handle, detachable luggage tag, inside-zip pocket and protective brass feet at base. 17'' H x 19'' W x 4.5'' D. Made in Italy

4. the Bottega Veneta totes are so nice IRL, but the price is AGH. there's this men's tote in the site that's priced $7000.
  5. the Goyard totes are nice too, i can't get a picturethe Barney's site is restocking.

6. Love it!!! :yahoo:
  7. [​IMG]
    *ducks* :devil:
  8. Oooh I second this!!
  9. well i know that my guy friend enjoys ted baker...he is a UK designer. although you might want something more's just one that i found, it's £150

or this one
    for £150