Good thoughts for both me and DH

1. We both have job interviews today. While we are getting by OK now, if both of us get the jobs we are interviewing for today, life will much, much easier...

I already had mine earlier today, and I think it went very, very well.

DH has his this afternoon...

please send us all your positive thoughts. thank you all so much in advance.
  2. oooh, wow, both of you in the same day?? what are the chances of that!
    good luck, i really hope you both do well!
  3. Good Luck!!!
  4. Sending you good vibes! I hope you both nail the positions!!! :smile:
  5. Thinking good thoughts for both of you. Let us know how everything turns out.
  6. Thinking about you guys!! :smile: Good luck!
  7. thanks everyone. Yes, I thought it must be a good omen that we both were interviewing on the same day.

I should know soon... they told me in my interview that they needed a new person fast and that they were planning to make a decision by the end of the week!

DH is interviewing right now. I am so nervous for him. He deserves a promotion so, so much. More than anyone I know.
  8. Sending good thoughts your way!!
  9. Ooooh, sending you and DH tons of happy vibes and hugs!!!!
  10. Sending good thoughts your way.
  11. Update:
    DH and I went for a walk last night with the baby in the stroller and completely disected his and my job interviews.

One interesting tidbit:

DH and the VP he interviewed with were finished with the interview and were talking socially in the hallway. The VP's secretary came by and told the VP that someone was looking for him. the VP went to go speak to that person, and DH went to the bathroom. A few minutes later, the VP came into the bathroom. While they were both washing hands, the VP said,

"see how they just come looking for you... that's going to happen to you.... I mean, the person who gets the position..."

So did the VP let something slip? There have been a few signs that the interview might be a formality... but I and DH hate to put too much stock into that... we don't want to be dissapointed.

What do you all think?
  12. Good luck!! I hope both work out the way you want them to! :yes:
  13. "see how they just come looking for you... that's going to happen to you.... I mean, the person who gets the position..."

I think that the VP DID let something slip. :~) That sounds very much like he has the job in the bag, or at the very least, he's at the top of the list of those they are considering.

Keep us up on both of you, okay?
  14. ITA 100%

Sending good vibes your way though.:heart:
  15. good luck