Good News

1. Some of you may have read my thread about having to sell my Saleya and Neverfull GM due to a back problem. I am happy to say that both bags sold in less than 24 hours and I got what I wanted for them. I was paid immedietly and I went to fedex at midnight to ship them out. I have used the money to pay off my xmas bills. I am not expecting anything huge from hubby this year but I am thinking about dropping a hint that LV now has gift cards. I am hoping he will catch on and I can have something to put towards the next bag on my list...the Damier Speedy.
  2. YAY!!! i'm so glad to hear that everything is working out for you and that you got what you wanted from your Saleya and Neverfull!:tup: i'm sure your hubby will EVENTUALLY get you something from LV, whether it be a gift card or not. i've noticed from experience that men can only take so much hinting! hahaha! best of luck on everything and let us know what happens! ;)
  3. That's great to hear! Hope you get something awesome for Christmas!
  4. That's great news. Glad to hear you got what you asked for the bags. Fingers are crossed that your husband gets you the giftcard or better yet a fabulous bag!
  5. yay! congrats! I'm very happy for you!
  6. ~:woohoo:yay~
  7. Oh that's great news, I'm happy for you ... hope you get what you wish for ... Merry Christmas!
  8. YAY!!! That is great news.

A little off topic: I notice you are from Vegas. A few of us Los Angeles girls are planning a trip to Vegas for a day of shopping. We are going on Sat. 1/19 and Sun. 1/20. If you or anyone else would like to join us please let me know.