Good News!!!

bagnshoofetish said:
whoa! snow leopard bengals? is that a cross breed?

I assume so.... They were a lot of money! :smile:
Here's a pic of em..the big chap is a 'marble' and the lil lady is a 'spotted' :smile: :biggrin:

Attachments

• we luv each ova n.jpg
    we luv each ova n.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 45
Thank you for sharing those amazing photos Bagnshoofetish!! :love: Soo incredible, I'm a huge supporter and lover of animals..so this is such a treat. Those beautiful leopards are lucky to have someone like you taking care of them, you sound like a very proud and loving grandma!!...Congratulations!:amuse:

pursemama said:
Thank you for sharing those amazing photos Bagnshoofetish!! :love: Soo incredible, I'm a huge supporter and lover of animals..so this is such a treat. Those beautiful leopards are lucky to have someone like you taking care of them, you sound like a very proud and loving grandma!!...Congratulations!:amuse:

Well said...i would love to be involved closely with such beautiful animals.:love: :love: Keep up the good work!:yes:

chicky said:
I assume so.... They were a lot of money! :smile:
Here's a pic of em..the big chap is a 'marble' and the lil lady is a 'spotted' :smile: :biggrin:
oh - you are talking about domestic cats. Our Snow Leopards are found in Nepal, Himalayas, etc. They are highly endangered. Heres a good photo of one in the wild. They weigh around 175 - 200lbs.

index.jpg

bagnshoofetish said:
oh - you are talking about domestic cats. Our Snow Leopards are found in Nepal, Himalayas, etc. They are highly endangered. Heres a good photo of one in the wild.

index.jpg

Oh god yeah, sorry!:shame: LOL - if i kept wild ones here i'd surely be arrested, not to mention eaten for lunch!:blink: :lol:

Beautiful....breathtaking...is all i can say! Can i have one?:roflmfao:

chicky said:
Oh god yeah, sorry!:shame: LOL - if i kept wild ones here i'd surely be arrested, not to mention eaten for lunch!:blink: :lol:

Beautiful....breathtaking...is all i can say! Can i have one?:roflmfao:
Yeah, I was a little concerned when you said you owned one as it is illegal but didn't want to jump to conclusions.

your kitties are pretty by the way....:love:

bagnshoofetish said:
Yeah, I was a little concerned when you said you owned one as it is illegal but didn't want to jump to conclusions.

your kitties are pretty by the way....:love:

lol, i promise i don't own a wild one (animal that is, my son is wild but that's a whole other thread) and thanks too! :biggrin: ;)

Wow! What an awesome job. I'm so excited just to see the pictures:smile:

Chicky, your domestic kitties are adorable too -- it's like having mini snow leopards, only not endangered!