Good news! (finally) - I got a job I love!

1. Hey everyone,

I posted quite a while ago on how bored/ depressed I was as I was not getting anywhere with my job search earlier..well, I just wanted to share the good news that I'm starting work next week!!

This is my first job in the US since I moved here to be with my husband 1 year ago and I'm (for once) looking forward to working!

It's a job in my field (financial) and I am definitely looking forward to it! I actually went for 3 the 1st interview, they requested to write 4 analyst reports on some I did my best and I'm glad it all turned out well!

I know how it sucks to go for endless interviews without ever hearing anything..I was treated rather badly by some companies (ignoring my calls etc) and also some recruiters (no offense) who promised me a lot but later refused to even answer my calls..

anyways..thanks to everyone for listening and also esp. those who gave me some encouraging words when I posted last!

2. Congratulations!! Great job!
  3. I'm glad everything worked out for you. Congratulations.
  4. Congratulations on your new job!
  5. Congrats! Job= more bags :graucho:
  6. iqaqanda, Prada, krmjk, valley oppressed..thanks!

and yeah valley oppressed, I'm already planning to get a Chanel GST when I start working read my mind!
  7. congrats!!
  8. Congratulations! That is very exciting news.
  9. COngrats and good luck...
  10. Congratulations!
  11. yay, congrats!!
  12. Congrats, good luck.
  13. OMG!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!! Best of luck on your new job!!!
  14. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. couturgrl, dmitchell 15,ada726, Blue824, Rosemary, tigerdrago28, Laltiero85, envyme, thanks for the well wishes from you lovely ladies!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!