Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I own and operate About two years ago a website piggy-backed on my good reputation and excellent following. It was EFASHIONSTORE.COM. They sold ONLY FAKES. Well, I received an email today from a person who was ripped off by them. Here's the email excluding the name, of course to protect privacy:

To: <>
    Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:32 PM
    Subject: Prada bag

I know that you are in no way affiliated with, but I > think I may have fallen prey to their scam, and I thought you might be able to help me. According to several websites, you seem to get confused with them a lot, so I figured you might have contact information for the compan to point people in the right direction. Their website is no longer available, and there is no phone number on the receipt. I responded to the email order confirmation, and it returns failed. Do you happen to have any legitimate contact information for them. I know you don't have to help me, but I would appreciate any help you might be able to provide. Thank you very much. Have a great day.

I am so very happy to share this wonderful news! There's one less FAKE WEBSITE we have to worry about. Yippee! is finally gone!
  2. Awesome stuff, good to see them gone.
  3. Awesome news!:biggrin::yes:
  4. Finally!
  5. Me too, Vlad. They were a real pain in the petunia! I have a list of emails from customers who thought they were dealing with me after it was too late. The sales at dropped drastically after they came online. I hope they don't return. One less problem to deal with! I think I'll pop a bottle of wine now and celebrate!!!

You know that song the Munchkins sang when the Wicked Witch of the East died? That's how joyous I feel right now! : )

Think good thoughts, Anna
  6. YIPPEE! JUMPING FOR JOY! HEAD OVER HEELS! Here's the information I have on file for them should anyone need it to follow up on a scam......I ordered a bag from them and it turned out to be FAKE. Here's the return address label from

BROOKLYN NY 11223-2648

Also, I believe they are affiliated with

Plus -- is a good place to file a complaint.

I hope they NEVER return to the Net!
  7. Thanks for sharing the great news! and yes, glad that there is one less fake-selling website out there :yahoo:
  8. Gosh... I love this blog! What a wonderful way to communicate handbag news! Thanks for your work!
  9. Great news! One less scammer to worry about.
  10. Yeah ... good riddance!!
  11. nice to know they no longer exist..
  12. Really glad to hear that got cleared up- especially for you and your store!!!!!
  13. I'm so glad that's one more fake store out of the cyber world!! :yahoo:
  14. Wow, thank goodness one less store that sells fakes. I hope your store will get more customers.
  15. I hate to bust the bubble, but isn't it likely that they are going to re-emerge under a different name and incorporation? Ugh. Good for DesignerHandbags, but I'm afraid that they'll probably still be out there, reincarnated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.