Good news and bad news...

1. The good news is that my birthday gift...the BH arrived! YAHOO! The bad news is my DH won't let me open it until Friday. She is still in the e-lux shipping box!:wtf: So I won't be able to open and use her until Friday. Ugh, Friday feels like eternity! :push:
  2. lmao! aw... I remember when I got a Versace bag for xmas a few years back and my fiance got it beginning of dec and I had to wait until xmas day! It felt like forever XD
  3. Ugh...torture! I feel your pain!!
  4. Oh, that is like torture! Congrats though the BH is a great bag, happy early b-day!
  5. Oh Congrats .. not sure if this helps but at least you don't have the TORTURE of wondering whats inside?! Happy Early Birthday!! :yahoo:
  6. Congrats! You must be so excited!
  7. <---- at least it's within arms reach!!! Only 48 hrs to go!!
  8. oooooo the anticipation! the wait will be so hard. congrats!
  9. Congrats!! But that's not so far away now. ;)
  10. Lol congrats ! Oh that will seem forever but will be worth the wait! Looking forward to you opening it :smile:
  11. Congrats for your birthday gift!!
  12. ewwww, sound like my hubby. He's mean and sweet like that. I have no patience when it comes to fabulous gifts. DH gets irritated that I want him to open his presents early, especially on Christmas.
    Happy b-day and enjoy your bag!
  13. Happy Birthday!!

Congrats on a wonderful bag.
  14. Congrats! You're almost there!
  15. Congratulations! Let's see some pictures on friday of the happy girl! :yahoo: