Good morning, ladies

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
So, Im always up really early...(its 5a.m here in TX) and wanted to say: "Good Morning!".

I hope everyone starts off their day with a great morning....

Woah, you ARE an early riser! But I think we've proved that good business can be made this early in the morning :P

I'm about to kick my fiance out of the bed (he's always so damn sleepy lol) and get him in the shower.. Then put on a BIG pot of coffee for both of us.

I've always been an early riser. Usually I do some morning cardio before breakfast, like a little run or something.

Have a great day Texaschic and have fun with your agenda today!! :love: I miss it :shame: but I'm glad she's got a great new home;)

thank you I'm in texas also it's 4:11am, I can't sleep so haven't gone to bed yet. Eye drops, preparation H (for undereyes), concealer, and some peach blush for tomorrow and if that doesn't work sunglasses. Have a great day everyone.

Swedie said:
Woah, you ARE an early riser! But I think we've proved that good business can be made this early in the morning :P

I'm about to kick my fiance out of the bed (he's always so damn sleepy lol) and get him in the shower.. Then put on a BIG pot of coffee for both of us.

I've always been an early riser. Usually I do some morning cardio before breakfast, like a little run or something.

Have a great day Texaschic and have fun with your agenda today!! :love: I miss it :shame: but I'm glad she's got a great new home;)
hehe...I HAVE made some good deals early in the morning...you know what they say 'the early bird gets the worm...."...I put up a thread on the LV forum regarding my new beauty!!

texaschic231 said:
hehe...I HAVE made some good deals early in the morning...you know what they say 'the early bird gets the worm...."...I put up a thread on the LV forum regarding my new beauty!!

My mom used to tell me that all the time!!

Best of luck Amanda!:biggrin:

I was up at 8am today, but it's now lunchtime...12:40.
I'm not generally an early riser, but anywhere after 6am is fine with me:P