good lv replica sites

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. does anyone know any good lv replica sites?

2. You are probably asking the wrong group. Many if not most members are against replicas!

3. yeah, that' s a BIG, FAT NO.

4. opps sorry lol I just can't always afford the real thing

5. then buy something else, but please don't buy counterfeits, they're illegal.
    Coach or Dooney or even a non-designer brand is better than fake.

6. We do not condone fakes here.
    You can find some authentic items second hand for really good prices.
    Look in our MarketPlace section or if you fin something on eBay post it in our Seller Watch section and LV experts and tell you if its fake or not.
    Fakes are really really bad. They damage several people in the process of getting to you.

Thanks, and enjoy the forum.

7. really they are illegal I didn't know that, is that because of the copyright issues?

8. :sad2:

9. really they are illegal I didn't know that, is that because of the copyright issues?

Ummm... Yeah, among other things. Like the other ladies said, you're at the wrong place if you want to go the replica route. Not everyone here can afford the high end LVs, but there are alternatives, like buying used authentic LVs.

Trust me, anyone who knows anything about LV can spot a fake from a MILE away. I'm sure you don't want to walk around looking "cheap".

"Good" and "replica" just don't go together.

10. [​IMG]
    do you guys think this is real?

11. Ugh, we're not going to adjudicate how good a fake is. If you're not interested in discussing authentic items, or purchasing them, this might not be the forum for you.

12. it is a real bag bought of www.louisvuitton.com/

13. nope that's a fake. and we can tell just by looking at the strap & color of the denim alone, nothing else.

14. Obviously not bought off of an authorized vuitton retailer. :\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.