Good leather repair shop in S.F.?

1. I've got a Carlos Falchi bag that I love but it has a cut or nick in the leather on the outside bottom of the bag (I don't know how that happened!:sad: ) It also needs a good cleaning. I want to take it to someone really good who knows what their doing. Anyone know of a good leather repair shop in the San francisco/Marin/Bay area?

2. Bag Lover (thank you!) was so nice to PM me with this helpful info., I'd thought I'd share for anyone in the Bay Area:

(from Lucky Magazine)
    BUDGET SERVICES

BAG & SHOE REPAIR
    SHOE AND LEATHER SERVICE
    70 Second St.
    415-546-4116
    We trust our most prized leather goods to the perfectionists at Shoe and Leather Service. Prices start at $1 for strap fixes to $60 for more complex jobs.

FASHION EMERGENCIES

SHOE REPAIR
    ANTHONY'S SHOE SERVICE
    30 Geary St.
    415-781-1338
    A huge number of San Franciscans say they wouldn't be able to get along without two shoe repair shops: Anthony's, right off Union Square, will repair just about anything, from the broken heel of a Jimmy Choo ($8.50 to $25) to the worn sole of a basic leather loafer ($25 and up).

GALLETI BROTHERS SHOE REPAIR
    427 Columbus Ave
    415-982-2897
    Galletti Brothers Shoe Repair in North Beach has won followers for its ability to mend that favorite shoe with precision and care (straps and heels can be fixed starting at $12). Maria Peevey, president and founder of SimplyShe, is a devoted Galletti fan and raves about the service. "Since parking is scarce," she says, "they bring my shoes out to my car!"

DRY CLEANING
    PENINOU FRENCH LAUNDRY & CLEANERS
    3707 Sacramento St.
    415-751-9200
    3063 Laguna St.
    415-351-2554
    Peninou French Laundry & Cleaners might just be the most luxurious dry cleaners on the West Coast. The two locations offer French laundering-a sumptuous method using fresh powders and sweet fragrance-as well as extra services such as monogramming, leather cleaning, and reweaving. Cleaning prices start at $10 for a blouse and $350 for a wedding gown. Preserving wedding gowns is a specialty ($77), and one fashion insider tells us this is the only place she takes her white linens.

3. Thanks for posting Marly. I am moving to SF next week and this will be useful I am sure.