Good Holiday Movies???

1. please recommend me some! classics, contemporary, doesn't matter. i wanna know your favorite holiday themed movies :biggrin::yes:
  2. Every Christmas involves Serendipity and Love Actually for me. :heart:
  3. It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Bad Santa.
  4. i like the classics, but ELF is funny as h3ll:roflmfao:
  5. Every year, right before Thanksgiving, myself, my hubby and my older son (20) watch "Planes, Trains and Automobiles". We think it is hysterical and it does have a thanksgiving theme.

For Christmas, "Miracle on 34th Street" and "The Santa Clause" are two of my favorites.
  6. I am a huge dork... but have loved Home Alone 1 and 2 since I was a kid. I still watch them every year!!
    I also like The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. And I can't wait to go see "This Christmas" in theatres... comes out on Wednesday and very much looking foward to it!
  7. I also recommend A Christmas Story and Elf. Both are sweet, funny movies.

"You'll shoot your eye out kid!" :p:roflmfao:
  8. A Charlie Brown Christmas
    How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon and movie)
    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
    Miracle on 34th Street (natalie woods/Mareen O'hara version)
    It's a wonderful life
    Home Alone 1 &2
    Deck the halls
    Jingle all the way
  9. Elf is my all time favorite!!
  10. A Christmas Story and Love Actually!!! Gotta love that Hugh Grant!!
  11. Definitely Elf & The Grinch!!
  12. Meet me In St Louis- I cry everytime Judy Garland sings "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
    Love Actually- I LOVE this movie!
    Home Alone 1 & 2-great holiday movies
    How The Grinch Stole Christmas-the original cartoon version
    The Holiday-one of my new fav's
  13. My Xmas favs:

Love Actually

Die Hard

The other Die Hard wherein Holly's plane circles Wash DC at Xmas. Can't remember the name.
  14. love all of those, plus a staple at our house the year without a santa claus with the heat miser and mr freeze, so much fun!
  15. A Christmas Story
    Home Alone parts 1 and 2
    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

That's about it for me