Good fakes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know where i can get an awesome fake that isnt so expensive?

Thanks
    Bini

2. Hi Bini....Tpf doesn't advocate fakes, so I don't think you will find the answer you are looking for here!

3. Bini-- I hope you are joking...as Annemerrick said, TPF does NOT condone fakes.

4. It depends on what you mean by "fake." If you are talking about something sold as something it is not, those are actually against the law to sell, to begin with, and I have yet to see any that are not also outrageously overpriced.

You can also find lookalike bags that are NOT fraudulently misrepresented, but are also outrageously overpriced.

In my opinion, the best place to get lookalike bags at a reasonable price would be any major low-end big box retailer, such as Wal-Mart or Target, or at an "outlet" store like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc, which will have some deeply discounted (but still expensive) famous name items along with inexpensive lookalikes.

And in both discount and outlet stores, you can also find bags that are not really lookalikes, but Inspired by one or more big designer products.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.