good facial scrub??

1. any recommendations?? thanks

2. I've used Neova Microdermabrasion Scrub and really like it. My skin feels so smooth when I use it.

I've heard good things about DermaDoctor's "Physical Chemistry" exfoliator (you can get it at Sephora) and might give that a try.

3. I use earthscience's apricot scrub. You can get it at Whole Foods. It makes my face feel SO soft! I love it, and it's nice to know that it's natural and paraben-free :yes:

4. I just wanted to offer an alternative...

I have super sensitive skin that doesn't react well to scrubs, so I have some crocheted (sp?) wash clothes. They have enough texture that they can exfoliate my face with my normal cleanser and I don't have to use a different product :tup:

5. i am using a very cheap scrub at the moment and i find it rather ok, its st eves apricot scrub!
    i always use it before putting on a moisturising mask and i like it!
    :yahoo:

6. Philosophy Microdermb "the greatest love" is the best.

7. I personally have many different products that I like and would recommend but I think that Philosophy's The Greatest Love Micro-dermabrading Scrub is the one for me and I love it! It is kinda rough but great for sensitive skin and your skin will feel so smooth and luxurious after using it!

it looks like this..
    [​IMG]

8. What about Clinique 7-day scrub, it's pretty good. I think it is listed in Allure's best of beauty and the beads aren't quite as abrasive as some scrubs.

9. i also use St Ives and it works great for me.....

10. I used St Ives Apricot Scrub before and switched to the cheaper Target brand version. Both work just fine; but if you have sensitive skin go with St Ives because Target's feels harsher.

11. Sugar face polish by Fresh with brown sugar and strawberries, it's great !

12. I love St Ives Apricot Scrub. Its grainy and makes my skin feel so fresh and smooth!

13. Sugar face polish by Fresh my fav :smile:

14. i always use clinque exfoliating scrub for daily use ( I LOVE it) but id love to try the microderabrasion scrub pinker mentioned too

15. i love kiehls microdermabrasion thing from their dermatologist line