good facial scrub??

1. any recommendations?? thanks
  2. I've used Neova Microdermabrasion Scrub and really like it. My skin feels so smooth when I use it.

I've heard good things about DermaDoctor's "Physical Chemistry" exfoliator (you can get it at Sephora) and might give that a try.
  3. I use earthscience's apricot scrub. You can get it at Whole Foods. It makes my face feel SO soft! I love it, and it's nice to know that it's natural and paraben-free :yes:
  4. I just wanted to offer an alternative...

I have super sensitive skin that doesn't react well to scrubs, so I have some crocheted (sp?) wash clothes. They have enough texture that they can exfoliate my face with my normal cleanser and I don't have to use a different product :tup:
  5. i am using a very cheap scrub at the moment and i find it rather ok, its st eves apricot scrub!
    i always use it before putting on a moisturising mask and i like it!
  6. Philosophy Microdermb "the greatest love" is the best.
  7. I personally have many different products that I like and would recommend but I think that Philosophy's The Greatest Love Micro-dermabrading Scrub is the one for me and I love it! It is kinda rough but great for sensitive skin and your skin will feel so smooth and luxurious after using it!

it looks like this..
  8. What about Clinique 7-day scrub, it's pretty good. I think it is listed in Allure's best of beauty and the beads aren't quite as abrasive as some scrubs.
  9. i also use St Ives and it works great for me.....
  10. I used St Ives Apricot Scrub before and switched to the cheaper Target brand version. Both work just fine; but if you have sensitive skin go with St Ives because Target's feels harsher.
  11. Sugar face polish by Fresh with brown sugar and strawberries, it's great !
  12. I love St Ives Apricot Scrub. Its grainy and makes my skin feel so fresh and smooth!
  13. Sugar face polish by Fresh my fav :smile:
  14. i always use clinque exfoliating scrub for daily use ( I LOVE it) but id love to try the microderabrasion scrub pinker mentioned too
  15. i love kiehls microdermabrasion thing from their dermatologist line