Good day in LV-land!!!!

1. SO I exchanged my cassis zippy coin purse for the cassis zippy wallet :heart: and then I saw the mini accessories pochette and she was so darn cute I had to have her too....THEN I started chatting to my SA about the LE bags....so she pulled out the LE book and let me drool for a while so I pre-ordered the watercolor speedy 35!:yahoo:
    I quickly slapped down DH's card for it and then told him that I saved him all the stress of shopping for mother's day...:whistle:
    Thankfully he took it well and I am not sleeping in the car tonite!:nuts:

Ok, just had to share. I'll post pics of the new haul when I find the :cursing:cord for my digi camera!!!!!

2. Exactly, you did him a big favour ! :graucho::graucho:

Congrats on your haul !

3. great idea for mother's day! i like your style. happy valentine's day!

4. Nice haul!!!

I need to get down to LV and do some Mother's day shopping too! Thanks for the idea!!!:tup:

5. Congrats!

6. Congratulations and thanks for sharing! I am excited about the 35 too!!!

7. congrats and maybe yr DH is happy u save him the trouble of finding monther day gifts..

8. wow, congrats! can't wait to see it!

9. Congrats and can't wait to see pics! good thing you didn't had to sleep in the car indeed :lol:

10. Hahah, you are so funny. Congratulations on your bags and the upcoming one! :tup:

11. Oh great idea ~ I can tell me DH the watercolor speedy I WL for is for mother's day!! Why didn't I think of that! lol

Now he can still get me a anniversary present too! (it's also in May)! Maybe I should shop for that gift as well ~ he needs no extra stress and shopping stresses him out!

12. Gotta love the DH's cards. :graucho:

Congrats in advance on the haul.

Everything sounds so beautiful.

Do post pics when you can. :smile:

13. Congrats... cant wait to see the pics!

14. Congrats!! Dh should be happy that you saved him all the stress of shopping. ;)

15. It's so nice that your DH will go shopping with you. Congrats on your haul, and I can't wait until you find your camera and can post pictures. I really want to see your new wallet.