Good bye to the purse forum...

1. Hi everybody,
    I just want to say that this purse forum is filled with helpful, informative people who support each other's love for bags. I have not posted much, as I am shy in general. But I have enjoyed looking at all the beautiful postings of well-loved bags. Last week, I've decided to purchase a home and unfortunately that means I will not be able to make any LV purchases for at least 1-2yrs. :crybaby: I didn't expect to spend so much on my home that there is simply no budget for LV bags. Imagine that! Horrible..*sniff sniff*
    ( I just needed to rant, sorry if it's long):hysteric:

2. Congratulations on the purchase of your home! We'll be here waiting for you to come back!!

3. Congrats on your new home!!! Don't feel bad at all, you've made the right choice.;) Home ALWAYS comes first.

4. Congrats on the new home. I am on purse ban but still love visiting the site but I understand that its harder not to buy anything while going through this site.

5. Congrats on your new home, you can still hang out and keep up with the gossip if the LV forum is to tempting try the other forum like general discussion, you don't have to say goodbye :crybaby:

6. Enjoy your new home! Congratulations :smile:

7. Congrats on your new home! LV isn't going anywhere, and I'm sure when you're ban is over...there will be plenty of things you'll want.

We'll be here when you come back.:flowers:

8. You guys are awesome! I almost wish I could spend the disposible income on bags bags and more bags...:graucho: But not anymore, it's my first mortgage. Ewwee. So hard to look at everybody's new purchases, and drool. :drool:

9. I agree!
    You can still hang around, no need to leave completely!
    But congrats on your new home, that's wonderful!

10. Congrats on your home purchase! Hope you will still drop by and visit!

11. :yes:

12. wow congrats on the new house.

13. congrats on your new home!!! and you never know! There are still birthdays and holidays where you CAN STILL get LV's!!!! Hope you stick around!

14. Yay for your new home!!!! You should hang out every once in a while just to stay updated. You never know what will make top news here. Enjoy your new place!

15. Enjoy your new home! Sorry to see you go:crybaby: