Good-bye Cakey Foundation... Hello MAC Fix+

1. I know this may not be news to the make-up gurus here.. but I know many ladies (especially those like myself with dry skin) tend to be concerned with make-up that either looks too cakey, or makes skin look even drier--and for that reason, I have long avoided compact cream foundations. Well, recently I have been on the hunt for new foundation after being a devoted BE Mineral user for many years. I was at MAC today, and an SA introduced me to the Studio Tech foundation (it is a in a cream compact form). When I gasped at the cream compact and told her my concern of cakey make-up look, she showed me this bottle of *magic potion* called Fix+, which you apply on top of the foundation to give your face a smooth finish... and indeed it is smooth and very dewy looking. :okay:

When I applied the Studio Tech cream foundation from the compact, it looked a bit dry and cakey as expected, but then after spritzing the Fix+ onto a brush and swirling it around my face.. the cakey-ness was suddenly transformed into an almost airbrushed finish!! :woohoo: I was totally in love with it.. and I encourage anyone here who has not tried this to give it a try. It retails at $15 a bottle and is sooooo worth it!!!

[​IMG]

2. i will def. be trying this, thank you!!