Good body hair bleaching kit?

1. I am wanting to bleach my arm hair :sweatdrop:
    I used to tan religiously and that had my arm hairs blonde but last year I decided it wasnt good for me and totally quit, Now i dont leave the house without my sun screen and Im VERY white. Well my arm hairs have turned brown aswell... Can anyone recommend a good bleaching kit and where to buy it? I have tried a kit from walmart (I forget the name of it) but it burned and itched terriably and I had to wash it off early and I was left with reddish arm hair :nogood: haha
  2. Hm... I don't know if the one you used from Walmart was this one, but I've used Sally Hansen's kit on my arms and it's worked well for me. It does itch for a bit towards the very end, and my arms did get a little red but once I put some lotion on I was fine. I got mine at Walgreens. Maybe some other tpf'ers can give you better suggestions, but that's the only one I've used so far. Hope that helps!
  3. I also use Sally Hensen. Rather than itch, it burns a wee bit for me, but not unbearably so.
  4. I used to use Jolen. It itches and stinks and it will bleach your skin if you leave it on too long. I've been using Nair on my arms instead and I like it way better...